Carbon is on a mission to make publishing more profitable. Publishers don’t want to cover their articles in ads that make little money, advertisers don’t want to waste money reaching the wrong people and users don’t want disruptive ads that intrude on their privacy.
Data deserves better. We are connoisseurs of data, and provide a platform for publishers to measure, manage and monetise their first party data, and gain value from it through our suite of real-time analytics & revenue reporting, segmentation and monetisation tools. We are constantly improving our product and pushing what can be done with data whilst maintaining our ethical-by-design mantra.
We are looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our talented team in Middlesbrough with the ability to produce engaging solutions to solve problems for our clients. To apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create mockups, prototypes and high fidelity interface designs for SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand use cases and business goals.
- Practice user centred design methods to ensure the customer’s needs are always driving decisions.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross functional team of Developers and Data Scientists.
- Help to develop and maintain the Carbon Design System.
- Occasionally work with Marketing to produce materials for clients and prospects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to articulate design decisions.
- Understanding of what makes a strong user experience.
- An eye for detail and an appreciation for effective visual design.
- Familiarity with Sketch, Figma and the Adobe Suite.
- Experience designing for SaaS products is a plus.
- Flexible working, including the ability to work remotely.
- Control of your own personal training budget to spend on your development.
- Well-being programmes – join us at lunch for rock climbing, yoga, or start your own initiative!
- Regular internal talks from the team.
- Great office facilities including fully stocked drinks fridge and excellent locally roasted coffee.
- Everything you need to work safely and effectively from home.
- Competitive salary & pension scheme.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com